Puerto Maldonado, 4 days.-
First day 1 ° ETNOBOTANICAL WALK
• Pick up from the land terminal, airport and / or from the point you choose and transfer to
• Creole lunch, vegetarian options and / or diets, prior notice.
• Botanical Walk, through Ecoaventuras Amazónicas trails, explaining about the flora and
medicinal plants used in the Amazon.
• Sunset Point Tower, 15 minutes from our house, we have a 30 meter canopy tower, specially
built for bird watching and to appreciate the sunrise and sunset.
• Night walk, once the sun sets, the activity in the Amazon changes enormously with the sounds
of insects, nocturnal birds like towaio, owls, owls, the only species of monkey in the world such
as the musmuqui or nocturnal monkey. activity, with good luck we will have the opportunity to
appreciate them in their natural habitat. • Dinner.
• Lodging in bungalows.
Second day 2° LAKE SANDOVAL – NATIONAL RESERVE.
• Very early, after having breakfast, we will head towards the main port in Puerto Maldonado to
take our motorized boat in the Madre de Dios River downstream. We will have a very entertaining
day visiting the famous Sandoval Lake which is within the Tambopata Reserve. A family of giant
otters inhabit this lake, as well as the only ruminant bird in the world known as Hoatzin locally
known as Shansho, Anhinga or Duck Snake, some species of monkeys such as Howler,
Capuchin, Squirrel Monkey, Tamarin. We will take our lunch, an Amazonian meal, which we will
taste on the banks of the majestic Lake, after a previous rest, we will be able to walk in some
rowboats, you will have the opportunity to row in this endless and mysterious Spring in the middle
of the jungle thicket .
• Return to Ecoaventuras Amazónicas for dinner.
• Lodging in bungalows.
Third day 3 ° LA CACHUELA PARROT CLYLICK.
• A wake-up call at 4.15am will let you know that we will visit the amazing parrot clay lick of the
cachuela, which approx. It lasts 2 hours. It is the perfect place for lovers of parrots, hundreds of
them will make their arrival in the early morning to congregate and try to eat the clay which is
used by the minerals to detoxify some immature fruit or seed as well as to socialize and Search
for your partner, it is possible to see up to 7 species of Psithecidae (family of parrots and macaws)
in this magical activity.
• Recreational fishing in the Madre de Dios River, in the summer or dry season, fishing
becomes the main activity of the Amazonian population, you can see along the River many people
fishing either hand-crafted or with fishnets. Along the river, catfish are the predominant ones in
this area. (Option to visit a local family).
• Adventure circuit, if you like challenges, this circuit is very challenging, the difficulties range
from level 1 to level 4 of difficulty, strive and you will see that in the end when you won the 4
obstacles will make you feel very fulfilled and you will want to have many more challenges
• Dinner , After Dinner, Bonfires in Ecoaventuras Amazónicas, a good time to talk and tell some
anecdotes and legends about our Amazon.
• Lodging in bungalows with private bathrooms.
Fourth day 4° JUNGLE ADVENTURE.
• Zip Line – Tiroleza, 250 meters of sliding will make you feel like raptors descending in search
of their prey, if you are looking to eliminate stress, this is the adventure you need.
• Canopy – Suspension bridge, 101 meters of walk to the height of the highest trees of the
Amazon, it is possible to observe many species of living beings like frogs, canopy birds like the
tucan, lizards like the geckos, which walking on the base of the trees you would never have the
opportunity to see them or hear them without this type of constructions, you will have a different
• Return to Puerto Maldonado. After our breakfast, we will take our transport back and from there
we will continue to the airport, in time to take our flight back to Lima or Cusco.
3 nights accommodation based on double and / or triple triple rooms with private bathroom.
Transfers Airport – Lodge – Airport and / or hotel in Puerto Maldonado.
All land and water transport according to the itinerary.
All excursions with official bilingual guide (English / Spanish).
Meals specified in the itinerary, vegetarian options (advise in advance).
Check out service on the last day ends at 11.00 in the morning.
Includes tickets to the Tambopata National reserve.